Dental Practice Acquisitions
Are You Ready to Sell Your Dental Practice?
You have thought about selling your dental practice - but is now the right time? You’ve worked hard over the years and now it's time to weigh your options.
You might be wondering:
- How long will the process take?
- How do I prepare?
- How can I focus on selling my dental practice when I'm so busy seeing patients?
- How can I maximize my profits on the sale?
These are the types of questions that can keep you up at night, and trying to get the answers can be time consuming. Time is one commodity you don't have!
Capital Biz Solutions is experienced in finding the right fit for the sale of your dental practice. There are no up-front fees or costs affiliated with this service. We're able to provide several recommendations and options which will enhance the overall process of selling your practice.
Get Your Proven Timeline To Help You
Get Your Practice Ready To Sell
So you may better prepare yourself, here are a few simple steps you can take when considering the sale of your practice:
- Consider your personal goals and objectives prior to selling your dental practice.
- Start your preparation 24-36 months in advance.
- Review your office lease and the current term it covers.
- Improve your team's performance, secure employment with key associates/non-compete agreements.
- Assess your company's tax and other government filings.
- Consider updating equipment and technology if needed.
- If you lease space, inform your landlord that you’re considering selling your business.
We can help with the efficient sale of your dental practice. Contact us today.
Capital Biz Solutions – Providing the Better DSO Solution
Capital Biz Solutions, Inc.
474 Grove Street, Suite 850, Worcester, MA 01605