Our initial consultation is without cost to the client. This dialogue generally ensues discussing the loan purpose, and what the client is looking to accomplish with the funds they’re applying for. There are several questions asked during the initial consultation, with regard to the history, and management of the company.
All financial documentation is analyzed and reviewed, prior to submitting the loan request. The client is well informed of the lending process, and its particular stages. Once the business loan request is submitted, we partner with the underwriting staff of the lender. We selectively choose the appropriate lender, based on the specific need of the client. Several hours are spent in collaboration with underwriters in obtaining a credit decision for all business loan requests.
We then continue our follow up, assisting our client with the conditions of lending once the loan request is approved. Many of our lending options are more flexible than traditional banks, which creates a winning solution for the client. We also provide additional services for business professionals, who don’t have time to engage in shopping rate or loan structure for their specific loan request.
Tri-Merge Credit Report:
We highly recommend that you allow us to pull this detailed credit report. This is a valuable resource for all clients, and potential clients as well. This report allows you to review your previous payment history from all three credit bureaus, Equifax, Experian and Trans Union. The cost to obtain this report is $45.00. We have recently partnered with American Best Credit, an agency dedicated to credit repair and restoration.
Our lending platforms encompass a broad spectrum of different industries that we’re able to lend to. Listed below are several examples.
- Medical and Dental Acquisitions/Partnership Buy-Ins up to 90% Financing.
- Investment Property One to Four Family/Five Unit /Multi Family.
- All Facets of SBA Lending including SBA Express, 7A, and 504 RE Loans.
- Commercial Real Estate and Construction Loans with Specialty Use Properties.
- Business Acquisition Financing up to 100% with Real Estate Component.
- Professional Services Lending Solutions.
- Equipment and Working Capital Financing.
- Compromised Credit Financing Solutions.